• All NOVUS products are warranted against defective materials and workmanship for the term indicated in the warranty statement, from the purchase date. Any defective product within the warranty period will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of NOVUS.
• THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHERWISE.
• NOVUS is not an expert in the customer's technical field and therefore does not warrant the suitability of its products for the applications selected by the customer. NOVUS accepts no responsibility for misuse, misapplication or unauthorized modification of its products. NOVUS obligation under this limited warranty is strictly and exclusively limited to the repair or replacement free of charge of such products as are found to be defective in material or workmanship on the condition that the purchaser gives prompt written notice to NOVUS of any claim to breach of warranty within the warranty period, and, if requested, returns the defective products to NOVUS.
• NOVUS will not assume any expenses or liability for repairs made to its products outside of its plant or authorized distributors without its prior written consent.
• NOVUS reserves the right to satisfy its warranty obligation in full, with respect to defective products, by the payment to the purchaser of all sums paid by the purchaser to NOVUS for such products.
• IN NO EVENT SHALL NOVUS BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS (BASED UPON BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, IMMEDIATE, INCIDENTAL, FORESEEABLE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL.
• NOVUS reserves the right to change its specifications at any time without notice.
Click here to download the Warranty Term.